- Government approved drinking water
- 12,000 litre water tank
- Food Standards Certified Licence EH/1307/Food
- Workplace Health and Safety Blue Card No. 0193829
- We are licenced with the Toowoomba Regional Council for delivery of clean drinking water and compliant with all Queensland Health approved requirements under the Food Act, 2006.
- Our water truck can carry up to 12,000 litres of water and is regularly maintained and serviced.
- Our water is sourced from Toowoomba Regional Council approved water sources, meeting all health requirements.
- Colin Jackson Water Services offers competitive rates, prompt and reliable delivery, 7 days a week.
We pride ourselves on delivering quality drinking water to Toowoomba and the Darling Downs. To guarantee the quality of our product, we ensure that our equipment is maintained to the highest level.
Our truck is an Iveco Acco Tandem Axel, built April 2012 and can hold up to 12,000L of drinking water.
- Three Fan Sprays
- Dribble Bar
- Pressurised Spray Bar
- Batter Sprays
- Irrigation Sprays
- Canon Spray
- Fire Fighting Hose Reels
High pressure sprays to clean and wash:
- City streets and storm water drains
- Ahead of line marking
- Roadways being used by heavy
- construction traffic
FULLY FITTED WITH SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND ALL SYSTEMS OPERATED FROM THE CAB
Water Services Toowoomba
- Domestic and commercial bulk water deliveries.
- Water supply for development and landscaping.
- Street flusher hire.
- Water supply for tanks and pools.
- Water mains testing and filling of safety barriers.
WE’d LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
If you have any questions or require our services, please call Colin today on 0429 961 130.
Alternatively, use this form to send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.